Sunday, July 19, 2009

Yates Mill Pond


The boys and I spent the afternoon at Yates Mill Pond (again). I carried in 4 cameras. My S3 and my SX10 and Joey's and Johnny's cameras plus two tripods. I helped Joey set up his camera for the water spill. He was a tad more interested in the skink over on the rocks, but he had fun. I tried to get a 'good' shot. I tried to get a 'different' shot. I'm not sure I succeeded, but it was fun trying. Johnny got in on the fun too shooting pics with the SX10 on Joey's tripod. He was super pleased with himself, and that was cool. After 4 waterspills, I finally relented to leave the area to Joey's delight. He was thirsty. I let them tank up at the visitor center, and then we walked the pond trail for some exercise before returning to the car. Fun time as usual.

More pics start here.

No comments: