Thursday, July 23, 2009

Let the Sunshine In...

These gorgeous sunflowers look like mini bursts of sunshine to me. I drove around last weekend looking for a field of sunflowers to take pictures of when there was a field just down the street from the house. I got brave this afternoon and pulled into the driveway to ask the homeowner if I could park and take some pictures. Tim and Sharon were quite happy to oblige. Thank you! Tim planted these sunflowers for his mother who lives with him. She enjoys looking at the birds and butterflies that they attract. Sound like really nice people to me! I may pop back in next week at a different time of day to try to see what other nice shots I can get.







I took a nice dragonfly picture today at the swamp. We stopped by my favorite 'barn' too. The sky was so pretty. I also did some sugar glass shots. I just jumped all around today on themes inbetween everything else.

The rest of today's pics are here.

No comments: