Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Latest Artwork Display at Coffee & Crepes

I hung a new set of photos at Coffee and Crepes tonight. I really appreciate this extra opportunity to show-off some of my favorite new pictures from this spring. The pictures featured this time were all taken near my home and mostly on back country roads. Hopefully you'll feel like you're out for a casual afternoon walk when you look at them. The boys and I sure did enjoy taking rides looking at nature and capturing interesting subjects with the camera.

If you are looking for something to do Friday night, I'll be at Coffee and Crepes from 6-8pm, so stop on by. Weather permitting, there will be music from Rhythmicity on the patio. Last time, the boys really enjoyed getting in on the act, and it was a great time.

Below are some pictures of the prints on the wall at Coffee & Crepes for this show. You can also get a good look at just the prints here.


Also featured this month is the artwork of Diana Coidan. Her oil and watercolor pastels are magnificent.

No comments: