Monday, August 4, 2008

Build-A-Bear






The boys and I went to Crabtree Valley Mall yesterday with Johnny's birthday Build-A-Bear free bear coupon. As you can see, they had a lot of fun. Joey picked out this Sparkly purple guy and Johnny picked out a very soft Teddy. The lady that stuffed the bears was really sweet, and another lady hooked the boys up with bows for the bears' ears. I managed to get out of there with no extras...whew.
The only bad thing at the mall was that I bought two shirts ($24) for myself at Sears and then somehow lost or had the package stolen. We hiked back through the mall looking for it with now luck. Oh well. Eventually I'll stop beating myself up over it. It could have been worse. I'm glad it wasn't my wallet or purse or phone OR KID that I lost:-)
The rest of the pics are here.

No comments: