Tuesday, January 20, 2015

NC Aquarium Fort Fisher - Johnny and the Diver


SmugMug Daily Link

The boys are still tracked out of school.  They go back 1/28/15.  We are making good use of beautiful January weather and taking some trips.  On Monday, we went to the NC Aquarium at Fort Fisher.  We try to go each track-out.  It just happened to be MLK day and get into the aquarium free day.  It was very crowded, but it didn't really detract from our visit.  Johnny got to have a face-to-face with a diver in the big shark tank.  I knew right away that that was going to be my favorite shot of the day.

My Blog


I took tons of pics and videos.  The jellyfish are always a favorite of mine.  I could stand there and watch and watch as I snap and snap.  It's mesmerizing.

SmugMug Link We also got out on the beach.  Johnny got his feet wet, and I hunted for shells.  It was gorgeous and relaxing.  I tried out my new selfie stick and was pleased.
SmugMug Link

No comments: