Friday, January 2, 2015

Elf Invasion


SmugMug Daily Link


I started putting away some of the Christmas decorations and collections today.  There was a tear or two.  I hate it when the holidays come to and end.

Each year, I gather all the elves for a group photo shoot.  Each year there are a few more including the ones that deliver the boys' presents on Christmas morning.

Each elf has a name and a story.  I can't remember all the names, but the boys can.

This collage shows all of the Annalee elves.  A few are new, but most came from eBay or thrift stores.  Starry, Jingles, Ginger to name a few.


SmugMug Link

We have a group of vintage elves we call swingset elves:-)


SmugMug Link

This is our very special Pillowtop Elf.


SmugMug Link

Here are the rest of the vintage elves.


SmugMug Link

There's also a group of elves the boys and I collected at Michael's Craft Store.  Ah...good memories there.  For several years they came out with new versions of this elf face, but no more...too bad.


SmugMug Link

I've had this elf since I was a kid.  I'm pretty sure it's the elf that started it all.  My grandmother Long used to have an elf on the chain of her kitchen table chandelier.  Although I can't find a picture to prove it, I'm pretty sure this is that elf.


SmugMug Link

No comments: