Friday, April 18, 2014

NC Transportation Museum Spencer - The Back Shop


SmugMug Daily Link

The NC Transportation Museum was just a few miles off the interstate on our way home from Carowinds, so we stopped in.  We didn't take the train ride, but we did walk around all the buildings and take a ride on the turn table.

I was pleased to see that we could actually step inside The Back Shop where I took the picture I've posted as my daily.  Fascinating combination of beams and natural light not to mention some old vehicles too.

Here's a similar shot I took in 2011.


SmugMug Link

I was very excited by the potential of this shot but disappointed about the bucket.  The floor was unstable, and it wasn't able to be moved.  I intend to play with this shot later in the week and see if I can salvage it.


SmugMug Link

Here are a few more shots from our visit.


SmugMug Link

No comments: