Sunday, April 13, 2014

Fuquay-Varina Easter Egg Hunt Over the Years


SmugMug Link

The town of Fuquay-Varina held it's Easter Egg Hunt yesterday.  The kids were good sports and posed with the Easter Bunny for me.  Joey was officially too old for the hunt this year at 11, but the town staff said he could hunt with his brother and sister;-) and so he had a good time.


SmugMug Link

I was thinking back on all the times we've done this hunt.

Here's a shot of the kids at the Fuquay-Varina Easter Egg Hunt in 2010.


SmugMug Link

This is a cut shot taken at my home in 2010.


SmugMug Link

A shot from the Fuquay-Varina Easter Egg Hunt in 2011.


SmugMug Link

Madi with the Easter Bunny in 2008.


SmugMug Link

Also from 2008.  I don't know why I didn't get a shot of all of them with the bunny:-(


SmugMug Link

There's more, but I digress:-)

No comments: