Thursday, February 6, 2014

Birthday Cake and Candles


SmugMug Daily Link

Yesterday I mentioned that it was Donnie's birthday.  Here's a shot of him and Johnny and the cake I made.  Joey and I oved the cake.  Donnie and Johnny said to try another recipe next year.  It was pretty!  Next time, I  need two people lighting the candles.  It took me a while and the wax was dripping before I had the pictures I wanted.  Then in looking at all the camera and iPhone shots, the cake was washed out too much:-(  This is a merge of a picture of Donnie and Johnny with cake and  picture of the cake properly exposed.

I thought it also looked good in B&W.


SmugMug Link

And here's a color picture just before lighting the candles.


SmugMug Link

We'll be going to see the Harlem Globetrotters in March.  Donnie wanted to do a family activity for his b'day.  He also got more work gloves and a Home Depot gift card.  

No comments: