Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Barn in the Fog


SmugMug Daily Link

Taken and processed this morning after dropping the kids off at school.  We had fog this morning, and I took the long way  home past this barn so that I could get a shot of it int he fog.  I looked for other interesting barns but didn't see any that sparked my interest.  It was a short walk through a small stand of trees to get to this clearing.  39 and light drizzle.  Processed...again...with Nix Color Efex Pro Detail Enhancer filter.  I am getting 'better' results with that tool than hand held and Photomatix.  I origianlly thought to zoom in to get ride of the pine tree branch but had read something recently about capturing foreground interest in landscape shots, so I decided to leave it in this time.

It's Donnie's birthday today, so time to go bake a cake...carrrot...his favorite.

No comments: