Sunday, April 21, 2013

Big Rock


SmugMug Daily Link

A long time ago I hauled some BIG rocks from way behind my house down by the creek up into my yard.  I used them around the front door area and the walkway on the left side of my house.  You guys all know Donnie is a real gem already but I'm sure you'll be even more impressed that he helped me move all these rocks over to his yard and even had a smile on his face.

The rock in the picture above is probably 300lbs. and the biggest one.

The rest of the rocks are lined up in two places.  One is along the back yard grass/wood line pictured here.


SmugMug Link

We've added more since the picture was taken...all the way down past the blue gazing ball.

The other is along the side of the front yard picture here.


SmugMug Link

I look forward to adding some plants along the border/rocks.

No comments: