Monday, February 11, 2013

My Pictures on Greeting Cards


SmugMug Link

I am SO excited!  Last year Sun Day Greetings contacted me about the possibility of using some of my photographs on their greeting cards.  I was intrigued and hopeful and worked with them to provide low res copies of the photos for their designers to work with.  After a few months, I heard back that they wanted to license 3 of the images, and I agreed and sent them the high res versions.  Today, and it was a wonderful surprise to me, copies of the finished cards showed up via UPS.  I always smile when I hear the big brown truck in the driveway.  Today's package brought a particularly large smile to my face and shouts to Donnie at the other end of the house about my excitement.  A big thanks to Sun Day Greetings for giving me this chance, to the Daily Photo Community for their motivation (all of these were daily shots), and of course a big thanks to Donnie for his continued support of my passionate photography hobby.

Note:  The lion is an anniversary card.  The sunflower is a sympathy card.  The yellow flower is a get well card.

No comments: