Sunday, September 2, 2012

Optical Illusion Reflection


SmugMug Daily Link

The kids and I went to the Greensboro Children's Museum yesterday.  See the collage below representing all the fun times we had there!  After the museum, we walked the streets of downtown Greensboro for a few minutes.  I had hoped to go into the International Civil Rights Center and Museum but when they told me it would be $28 to tour their small exhibit and that I wouldn't be able to take any pics, we left.  Oh well.  The famous lunch counter is inside of there.


SmugMug Link

Here is a picture outside the International Civil Rights Center and Museum.  I bet it's been a long time since you saw a Woolworth's.


SmugMug Link

After walking in downtown, we stopped at Barber Park to enjoy the splash park.  I love spontaneity like this when it works out, and that's why I keep spare clothes in the back of my van for the kids.  I wish I'd had a spare set for me too!  I wanted to be a kid and get wet but kept me and the camera dry.


SmugMug Link

My daily is a building on our walk in downtown.   wish the lighting had been better  Wish I'd had my tripod.  Wish I'd done an HDR.  Maybe next time... 

No comments: