Thursday, September 13, 2012

Harvest Time


SmugMug Daily Link

Cooler temps are here, and so is fall harvest.  Sweet potatoes are being harvested in the local fields this week. Notice that this is a Porter Farms field.

As the file name would indicate, I pp'ed this image.  I just had to add a bit of blue to the sky.  Adding details also allowed you to see the truck driver better.  A Lomo filter upped the intensity of color too.

Not sure if I said, but the boys are playing baseball again this fall. Here's a picture at the end of Johnny's game last night. Johnny is in green and #12. His team, the Lugnuts, lost but the kids had a fun time playing anyway. I was in the dugout hearding the cats, um, I mean kids. Donnie is in the yellow shirt top of the picture helping run the scoreboard. (Didn't mean to chop off his head...)


SmugMug Link

Here's Johnny batting.


SmugMug Link

No comments: