Sunday, September 16, 2012

Egret on Yates Mill Pond


SmugMug Daily Link

Donnie offered to take me to Yates Mill yesterday:-)  Yippee!  We enjoyed a very nice walk around the mill pond and of course I took a lot of pics.  This egret delighted us as we came onto the boardwalk and then later on as we walked around the pond.  He/she stayed in one spot for a long time providing lots of opportunity for pictures.  Donnie didn't like the mud color of the water, and I wanted more highlights on the feathers, so I processed the shot with Color Efex Pro.

Here's the original.


SmugMug Link

I also processed this shot.  I liked how the leg silhouette came through the wings.


SmugMug Link

This shot of tall dandelions came out pretty cool too.  It is unprocessed.


SmugMug Link

I darkened the center with Color Efex Pro on this one.  What a difference from the original.


SmugMug Link

Donnie took a few pics of me.  I am trying to tolerate my post chemo curly hair.  Ugh!  OK, OK, being thankful that I have hair.  Wishing it would grow longer ASAP!


SmugMug Link

Here's my handsome Donnie:-)  Always has such a nice smile for me...


SmugMug Link

Fall color is here!


SmugMug Link

1 comment:

Katherine Edison said...

Wonderful blog! It looks like a gorgeous fall day. I love your curly hair!