Tuesday, July 31, 2012

More Butterflies


SmugMug Daily Link

The beautiful butterfly bushes at Donnie's house that his sister Gale planted last year are doing great, and I was delighted to take some swallowtail butterfly pics on them yesterday.  I know...it's yet another butterfly shot...but it was what I was motivated and able to shoot.


SmugMug Link


SmugMug Link

Madi stopped by yesterday to give Johnny a birthday gift.  She picked out and wrapped herself several Hot Wheels Color Change cars.  Johnny was quite pleased.  I really liked this trio shot.


SmugMug Link

Here's a picture of Johnny's brownie cake with Happy Birthday candles and a few pokemon cake topper figures.  I pulled this from the video that's below.


SmugMug Link

Video We're exercising Johnny's right eye muscles with the left eye patch.  No need for concern.

No comments: