Saturday, April 28, 2012

Adorable


SmugMug Daily Link

I saw this cute 'puppy' in the carpool line at pick-up time at the boys' school yesterday.  After missing my first side-by-side chance to take his picture, when we got beside him a second time I was fast with the window down and the camera out assuring his owner that she was not in the shot.  6 months old and some sort of Maltese mix.  Absolutely adorable!

I thought I'd share something besides a flower for my daily although I spotted these gorgeous lilies in a neighbor's yard.  Must have been 25 stems with 4 flowers each.  Looks like some sort of amaryllis to me.


SmugMug Link


SmugMug Link




SmugMug Link

At Madi's house, the tufted titmouse chick was thinking about fledging.  Mom was doing all she could to encourage, and the baby just was not sure.  How adorable too!


SmugMug Link



SmugMug Link

Meanwhile, Sienna was playing with Madi's dog, Salvo.  Salvo is such a good boy with the kids.  Gentle, fun, and handsome.  That's Salvo.


SmugMug Link

I don't get to take pictures at Joey's Little League game because I'm very busy being the dugout mom.  It was good to be back in the dugout last night after missing Tuesday's game.  The Lugnuts lost 10-5 but had a 3 up 3 down defensive inning and some good hits and we were proud of them.  I think Joey walked twice but never scored.

No comments: