Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Move over Santa!



Here's the Chick-fil-A cow!!!

The boys and I were out running errands after work. I figured we'd go through the Chick-fil-A drive thru and then drive around and look at Christmas lights. But, the boys and I could see the CFA cow through the restaurant windows. We love the CFA cow! Tonight wasn't an ordinary night, the cow was dressed up as Santa Cow, and he was taking pictures with all the kids. So, the boys asked to go inside. I said OK, and the girl at the drive thru sent our food to a tray, we parked, and headed in.

I got a couple of nice pictures. The boys and I enjoyed our food including sharing a cookies and cream milkshake. The picture below of Johnny crying...well, let's just say I had to tell him the milkshake was ALL GONE. I have that same feeling every time my Leapin' Lizards coffee drink is all gone too!!!

The rest of the pics are here.


No comments: