Sunday, November 23, 2008

Madi Play Day








I called Christine Friday night to see if Madi could come over Saturday morning to play. She could:-)

I snapped the adorable couch pictures after we read about 5 Christmas books. Yes, I broke out the Christmas books yesterday morning!

I wanted to cook something with the kids and decided that the soft pretezel/dinner rolls would be fun. YUM!

We did a foam sticky/glue craft that the kids seemed to enjoy. Madi wanted to do a second one:-) There's my craft girl! Johnny was really enthused to come to the table which of course made me really happy too.
Blaze was really motivated to get doggie biscuits;-) She was well compensated.

Christine came over and joined us. Joey showed off his video game skills and we had fun with Lego bricks. Then it was time to feast on the dinner rolls. DOUBLE YUM!!

No one was really ready to stop playing, but after 3 1/2 hours of play, it was time. More Christmas books and crafts soon!
The rest of the pics are here.

No comments: