Monday, July 14, 2008

Cow Appreciation Day

Chick-fil-A held their anual Cow Appreciation Day this past Friday (July 11th). If you came into Chick-fil-A dressed as a cow, you got a free meal. It's no secret that the boys and I like Chick-fil-A, so I talked the family into dressing up and getting a free meal. I had a cow costume that a wore at Halloween a few years ago. Their website had some cow cut-outs that I used to dress up the boys. And, of course, Joey had to wear his Chick-fil-A Party Animal shirt. They let us order what we wanted, so Rick and I each got a #1 combo, Johnny got a kid's meal, and Joey got a pickleless sandwich and a drink. Yum and free! And, yes, a few people stared, especially at me, but hey, where is their cow spirit anyway?!?


Posted by Picasa
The rest of the pics are here.

No comments: