Monday, February 25, 2008

Cary Art Loop Friday Night

This is a reminder that my photography will be on display at Coffee and Crepes at the Crossroads shopping center in Cary from Wednesday, 2/27 - Monday 3/24.

I've been working on framing up pics for the show this week. Most are 8X10 prints in 11X14 frames, but a few are 11X14 prints in 16X20 frames. I sure hope I can get the pics/frames moved without breaking anything. There's a lot of glass! I'll be stopping in to hang the prints on my way home from work on Tuesday, 2/26...tomorrow! I'm excited.

If you have a few minutes this Friday night 2/29, please drop in to Coffee and Crepes for the Cary Art Loop from 6PM - 9PM. I'll be there to meet folks and talk about my pictures.

You can also view some of the pictures that will be on display by visiting my SmugMug site. The Best of the Best album contains quite a few of the prints that will be on display.

No comments: