Sunday, February 8, 2015

Valentine Tablescape


SmugMug Daily Link


SmugMug Link

It's that time again...time for the new February/Valentine tablescape.  Of course the colors are red and pink!  And of course most of the items came from Guardian Angel.

I was totally delighted to find this romantic looking Corelle Heirloom Bloom pattern at GA a few months back.  This is exactly what I would have wanted if I could have gone out and picked anything.



 SmugMug Link

I thought this cute little teapot was the perfect addition to the table too.


SmugMug Link

I found this PartyLite Crystal Castle for $2.  What an amazing deal and oh so pretty with these cute little heart tealights.


SmugMug Link

Years ago, I found this beautiful heart-shaped vase.  It's always a pleasure to get it out each year.


SmugMug Link

I really enjoyed putting this tablescape together...until next month.


SmugMug Link

No comments: