Wednesday, December 3, 2014

December Tablescape


SmugMug Daily Shot

As much as I liked the owls in my November tablescape, it was time to transition to red and a new December tablescape.  A lot of folks that know me will remember that I am a fan of blue lights, and in general, blue tone Christmas decorations.  Going very red and green this year, while traditional, is a new thing for me.

As usual, many of the items on the table are from Guardian Angel Thrift:

Other items:
  • The red and green candles are PartyLite.  The peppermint candle came from Wal-Mart.
  • The ceramic Santa was painted by my Aunt Teresa, and the ceramic tree came from my Aunt Pauline.
  • The red ornaments in the tall hurricane came from Wal-Mart.
  • The poinsettia came from Home Depot.  
If I can keep the white of the snowmen clean for the entire month it will be a miracle:-)


SmugMug Daily Shot


SmugMug Daily Shot


SmugMug Daily Link

No comments: