Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Wind Chime Abstract


SmugMug Daily Link

Boy did we have some rain and thunder fly through here early this morning (4:30am - 7am).  It was loud and disturbed our sleep pretty bad.  I definitely feel a nap coming on today!

This is a merge of two shots I took at The Garden Hut yesterday.  It is two sections of the same wind chime.  I liked the abstract look of both shots but liked them even better together.  I used Picasa to merge the pictures (under the collage option).  I also used Nix Color Efex Pro Modern filter to boost the colors after the merge was created.


SmugMug Link


SmugMug Link


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Maryann,
I really love these windchimes ! So very very clever and fun!
I can't wait till our snow is gone so we can get out to garden centres etc.
Keep on clicking ! Love your work,,Donna aka Nelli in smugmug xxx

Unknown said...

Yay still trying to get in after all the prove your not a robot texts...