Friday, January 25, 2013

Hungry


SmugMug Daiy Link

I took this shot out my kitchen window last night.  I was loading the dinner dishes into the dishwasher and noticed him.  Boy do I love the shots I get out that window!  The boys and I enjoyed watching him/her and I certainly enjoyed the photo op.  I know some folks would be scared or upset to have an opossum eating their birdseed or so near their house but it doesn't bother me.  We are having a real cold spell, and he's just extra hungry.  Now that I understand why my birdseed has been disappearing at night, I may put out some cheaper dog food for him to feast on tonight.  My experience is that when they show up they return same time for several days or weeks before moving on.


2 comments:

The Vollmers said...

I actually gasped out loud at that!!! Wow, you're brave!

Tonja said...

This is cool!