Monday, October 22, 2012

Pumpkins for Sale


SmugMug Daily Link

I can't believe it's October 22nd already and that this is the first daily I've put up a daily with a pumpkin in it.  I'm getting slack.  This early morning shot from today was taken at Ball's Berries and Produce.

The kids tracked back into school today.  (Yippee!)  We had a great track out thanks to Donnie taking us to Washington, D.C. but it's time for us to get back to our normal routine.  I'm out this week still recovering from surgery.  Thank goodness I'm doing much better than I was over the weekend.  Thanks for your well wishes...

Here's Donnie looking out over next year's strawberry field.  Angel is Mr. Ball's dog.  She rules the roost at the produce stand if you know what I mean.


SmugMug Link


SmugMug Link

Here's a picture of Joey on his new used bike that we found for him at Guardian Angel.  Only $40 for a really nice 18 speed dirt bike.  The tires are in great shape, and the bike obviously was not ridden much and was kept dry.  I was super excited about this thrift store find!  Joey was pretty pleased too.


SmugMug Link

Aunt Debbie stopped by yesterday with Halloween goody bags for the boys.  Joey was super excited about his glow-in-the-dark Harry Potter magicians wand.


SmugMug Link

No comments: