Sunday, August 24, 2008

Brothers...






Around July of 2005, I put together a collage frame of pics of Joey and Johnny posing together spanning Johnny's first year (Johnny was born in July 2004). Then again, in July 2006 I did the same thing for the previous year. These frames are hanging in the stairwell to the pool room (or is that now the playroom;-). I realized the other day, that I never did one from 2006 - 2007 and that it was time to do one for 2007 - 2008 too. Time flies!!! (Please slow down.) So, I've been busy going through albums pulling out the best of the best of them posing together from July 2006 - July 2008. You can view the album here. I have to say that looking at 2 years of them getting big in a few minute slide show of super cute pics is enough to make any mom cry (maybe dad's too), so watch out.

1 comment:

The Vollmers said...

I LOVE the pic of the boys with Santa Claus from this past Christmas! Santa is the happiest I've ever seen, I think.