Thursday, May 1, 2008

Blackberries Today

As spring started, I was disappointed to see leaves budding on the trees. I had so enjoyed taking sunset and sunrise pics with naked tree silouhettes. But, now that spring is in full swing, I am very happily taking pics of every flower in sight and no longer wishing for the cold of winter. Today I managed to get a shot of the turtles on the log (they jumped off too quick the last two attempts), but as soon as I got close, they hopped into the water FAST. I wonder if the kids in that neighborhood torment them. I'll keep trying for a better shot although today's shot is plenty decent. Right by the Multiflora Rosa shrub I've been taking pictures of this week are a ton of blackberry bushes with nearly equally pretty flowers, so I shot some of them today. I also captured a mallard duck, some hay seeds, some sort of dried weekd skeleton, and a few other neat shots. I was back on John Adams Rd. twice today (lunch and heading to TLG) hoping for good light and pics. I hope you enjoy...





The rest of the album pics are here.



No comments: