Sunday, March 22, 2015

Spring/Easter Tablescape


SmugMug Link

I think I created my most colorful tablescape to date!  This Spring/Easter tablesape rocks!  As usual, most of the items on the table came from my favorite thrift store, Guardian Angel.  There are two exceptions.  First, the two ceramic bunnies were hand-painted by a family friend in the 70s and have been a cherished part of my Easter decor ever since. Second, I picked up the placemats at Kohl's in their after Easter clearance last year.  I a in total love with the huge, weighty, teal water goblets.  I was delighted the day I snagged those crackled glass candle holders complete with butterflies!  And, those have to be the most unique and vibrant Corelle plates I have ever come across.  So festive!  I estimate the cost of everything on the table at less than $30.  Enjoy the picture tour and feel inspired!    


SmugMug Link


SmugMug Link


SmugMug Link


SmugMug Link


SmugMug Link

No comments: