Thursday, August 23, 2012

Taking Time to Watch the Butterflies


SmugMug Daily Link

I spent some time organizing in Donnie's kitchen today. Remember how I cleaned out my kitchen a few weeks ago. Well this time I did kindof the same thing in his kitchen. All this cleaning and reorganizing is keeping me busy and distracting me from missing him. I did spend just a few minutes taking butterfly shots, and my daily is the best one I got. I also spent time cleaning in my bedroom tonight. Who knew that my triple dresser actually had a top! Amazing!

Thanks for your support on the yard sale.  I think the rain will hold off until after it's done although it will be cloudy with rain coming in for later in the day.  Tomorrow I'll be trying to organize what's going so folks can see what I have and then pricing.

No comments: