Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas 2011


SmugMug Daily Link

As I mentioned yesterday, I wanted to share another shot from Lake Myra Christmas with you for my Christmas Day card and POTD.  I hope you enjoy it.  I did take and use my tripod this year after wishing that I had it last year, and Donnie ran interference with the kids so that I could get the shots that I wanted.  It's not obvious from the photos, but the lights are synchronized with music.

Here is an alternate card that I  made with one other shot that I liked:


SmugMug Link

I took liberties with the daily and alternate shot cleaning up unlighted branches and adding stars on top of all the major trees; there was just one star.

The light show had a some very unique light balls made out of clear plastic disposable cups.  Some were for sale.  I thought they were very beautiful!


SmugMug Link

The lollipop tree far left in this shot was made up of them:


SmugMug Link

This snowman talked to the crowd inbetween songs:


SmugMug Link

Donnie really liked the spiral trees:


SmugMug Link


SmugMug Link

I hope you enjoy my pics of the show and that you all have the very best Christmas ever!

No comments: