Thursday, October 20, 2011

The Guardian of the Bear


SmugMug Daily Link

I just couldn't pass up on this scene at the NC State Fair.  I wonder who he was there with, how delighted the child was that won the big teddy bear, when his family would be back for him, etc.  Notice his hat on the bear's ear.  Super sweet.  I hope he got a good nap in and enjoyed the rest of the day with his family.  Obviously he was doing a great job guarding the bear:-)  I did manage to get the people sitting near him to ignore me and not wake him up.

We were really impressed with the cakes at the fair:


SmugMug Link


SmugMug Link

And the photography:


SmugMug Link


SmugMug Link

And the children's artwork:


SmugMug Link


SmugMug Link

We thought to ourselves that we should enter next year.  We'll see.

I'll leave you with something fun today.  Make sure to include something Smurferiffic in your day...


SmugMug Link

No comments: