Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Orange is the color of Fall...


I've been dressing the boys in orange a lot this month (October too). Orange reminds me of Halloween and Fall and the leaves turning. Pretty soon it will be time to make the Christmas shift to red. I caught the boys being silly in their cute orange shirts last night and took the pics in this collage.
The window for taking Fall leaf pictures is about over. Many leaves are down in our area of NC now. Those that are still up are turning brown. I'm really sad to see peak leaf season go...especially when today it's being replaced by cold temps and a strong wind.
Soon I'll be back out taking bare tree pictures and sunset pics...I hope. This whole amateur photography thing started about a year ago with beautiful December sunset shots. I was driving home from work one day and was upset that I didn't have my camera because the sunset was so pretty. The next day I brought my camera, and the sunset was pretty again. I took some nice pics, and I've been trying to take interesting nature pics (often along the side of the road as I travel to/from work or shopping) ever since. I hope to repeat the pretty sunset shots this year, so keep checking back!

No comments: